Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stuff for RV

Well I think there is a joke between all men. They automatically know when you get a new RV you will soon see a parade of new bed linens, towels, and kitchen accessories. I mean really what girl can just use the same ones from the last RV.

I definitely downsized the kitchen. We had accumulated a bunch of stuff that we never used in the old RV. So when moving things over I did a little weeding. We had broke a few of the Corel plates and bowls so I went ahead and purchased some all white ones. That way I won't have to get new ones next time.

One of the first things Tim ask about. "Are we going to need new towels?" Of course to him the light blue towels from the 5th wheel would work fine. In all honesty, they wouldn't have looked bad. They were getting a bit old and not very soft any more. Now remember, we use our RV like a mobile hotel room. I just love the feel of the big fluffy towels you get in a hotel. So I have been on the hunt for just the right colors.

I decided to go with the white towels this time. I embroidered Beebe on them in a grey color. I found a wonderful steel blue bed in a bag. The colors are perfect and Ross had some sheets that matched the comforter perfectly. Then I had a great idea. I'd get all the pillowcases the same and embroider our names on the pillows. They turned out so cute. Now everything matches again!

13 days 15 hours 30 minutes till departure

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are just amazing !! I love them, I will have to hire you for some Christmas projects !!

Anonymous said...

oops, that comment is from me, lol

Anonymous said...

They look GREAT!!!